If you’ve been following along on IG or TT with me recently, you know that I’ve been talking alot about fun ways to hit the easy button on your mocktails. This week’s mocktail of the week recipe comes courtesy of All The Bitter, and it’s one that made live on IG. It’s the Cherry Lime Rickey. Even the name of this one sounds unique and tasty!
Cherry Lime Rickey
- 2 ounces of your choice non-alcoholic gin
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, fresh
- 5 full droppers All The Bitter New Orleans bitters
- Club soda (to top)
- Add non-alcoholic gin, lime juice, and bitters to a highball glass with ice.
- Top with club soda, stir to mix.
- Garnish with lime wheels (cherry optional)
If you haven’t tried All The Bitter yet, be sure to use code mocktailmom to save 15% when ordering. This drink is ZERO SUGAR & absolutely delicious. A refreshing alcohol-free option that makes a great addition to your Sober Summer!
Until next time, big time cheers!